contador de visitas
artistas
contador de visitas

sexta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2012


So I walked ... (Heber Bensi)

So I walked ... I went to Milan to Killarney, was sincere and trusted
In the talent that led me to dream ... the words with which
I walked smiling ... and smiling I could write , never in a
Different way, because I was brave with hope, as the knight

Who freed Scotland like a warrior-poet. Wanted to be
Different because I always thought the world was so small 

to my
Dreams, crossing borders and reaching another place ... yes or
No, the important thing was to try and comply with the poetry that

Approaching the Earth from Heaven. I Went to Ireland as I go for life,
I went to the fields as I go to Peace, I went to the flowers as if
I was to love, I was not alone, I had you with me, was pure and ...
Besides could see, because I was beyond infinity ... and was happy the way.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário